中国童鞋网 | 中国女鞋网 | 中国户外鞋网 | 中国休闲鞋网 | 中国运动鞋网 | 中国男鞋网 | 中国特色鞋网 | 中国皮革网 | 中国鞋材网 | 中国鞋机网
千百度女鞋加盟
当前位置:首页商务百科贸易方式报关机场报关常用语

机场报关常用语

http://www.chinashoes.net 中国鞋网 更新日期:2010-05-06 16:39:49 浏览:10378 【大字体  中字体  小字体】 【打印

  一、入关


  麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?


  这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.


  旅行的目的为何? Whats the purpose of your visit? ( 移民 )(观光)(公务)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).


  随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?


  大约10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.


  祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.


  谢谢。 Thank you.


  二、行李


  我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?


  我找不到我的行李。 I canfind my baggage.


  这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.


  是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?


  你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?


  请描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?


  它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and its gray.


  它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. Its dark blue.


  它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 Its a small ovemight bag. Its light brown.


  我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.


  我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 We may have lost some baggage so wed like to make a lost baggage report.


  请和我到办公室。 Would you come with me to the office? 多快可找到? How soon will I find out?


  一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as youve located it.


  若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助и? How can you help me if you cant find my baggage today?


  我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 Id like to purchase what I need for the night.


  三、 海关 申报


  请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.


  是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?


  没有。 No, I dont.


  请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag.


  这些东西是做何用? What are these?


  这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use.


  这些是给朋友的礼物。 These are gifts for my friends.


  这是我要带去xx的当地纪念品。 This is a souvenir that Im taking to xx.


  你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?


  是的,我带了两瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.


  这个相机是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.


  你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 Youll have to pay duty on this.


  你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!


  请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.


  四、机位预约、确认篇


  联合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.


  请说您的大名与班机号码? Whats your name and flight number?


  行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.


  我找不到您的大名。真的? I cant find your name. Really?


  我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。 I still cant find your name on the reservation list.


  一个经济舱座位,对吗? One economy class seat, is that right?


  谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?


  你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。 You must check-in at least one hour before.


  抱歉,这班飞机已客满。 Sorry, this flight is full.


  下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?


  太好了。


  请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间? That will be fine. Whats the flight number and departure time?


  我想要再确认班机。 Id like to reconfirm my flight.


  我的名字是杰瑞,是03班机。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.


  我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 Id like to make sure of the time it leaves.


  请再告诉我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?


  别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.


  没问题,您已完成订位。 Now you have been booked.


  起飞前2小时。 Two hours before departure time.


  (飞机客满时) 那么,请帮我重新订位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.


  若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?


  后天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday.


  费用多少? What is the fare?

欢迎品牌、企业及个人投稿,投稿请Email至:Mail@chinashoes.net
更多资讯请进入 【鞋网论坛
中国鞋网版权与免责声明:
1、本网转载其他媒体,目的在于传递信息,并不代表赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,本网不承担此类稿件侵权行为的边带责任。
2、如本网所转载稿件涉及版权等问题,请著作权或版权拥有机构致电或来函与本网联系,本网将在第一时间处理妥当。如有侵犯您的名誉权或其他权利,亦请及时通知本网。本网在审慎确认后,将即刻予以删除。
3、本网原创的新闻,未经本网允许,私自转载者,本网保留追究其版权责任的权利。